Your Pet dogs Wellness

Dog Tansport, Air Filled Dog Crates, Dog Crate Training, Transport Dog Crates

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fwd: Indeed, one can eat healthy food at the California Mid-State Fair (The San Luis Obispo Tribune)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yahoo! News Search Results for dog food <rssfwd@rssfwd.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 2:21 PM
Subject: Indeed, one can eat healthy food at the California Mid-State Fair (The San Luis Obispo Tribune)
To: petdogswellness@gmail.com


The smell of fried fair food wafted through the air Wednesday as I headed out on my quest to answer the question: Would i be possible to eat a healthy meal or snack at the California Mid-State Fair? Last year, during my first fair, I munched on deep-fried oreos, a corn dog and kettle corn. I tried the anamoly that is a deep-fried Snickers bar and enjoyed funnel cake and churros. I had noticed, ...

Thu, 24 Jul 2008 14:34:42 GMT

___
Source: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/dog+food/SIG=11tlvshff/*http%3A//www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/story/421060.html
--
 Powered by [4]RssFwd, a service of [5]Blue Sky Factory, Inc

 

No comments: